Sunday 30 May 2010

cute spaces

I went thrift shopping with my bestest friend today and got some really sweet little bargains, There was sooo much I wanted to buy...really...I have been daydreaming for a few days about my dream house and how I would decorate it. Here are some totally inspiring cute spaces that I love...

ahh this is so cute and perfect for correspondence and a cup of tea!

I love this one aimed at kids, but I quite like it for my own reading area!

Tea parties here!

This is just amazing, it really really is!

A very pretty workspace here.

This one is my fave. I would love any room in my house to be like this. Its fun, inspiring, happy and sooo cute, could you ask for anything else in a room?

This is another picture from the above site. It's so pretty, just look at the size of those mugs too... That would be one hell of a cup of coffee!!

Anyway, off to dream of pretty houses!

Love Missy
-x-

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this post! Especially the last three work spaces steal my heart. So much creativity in one room! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx