Wednesday 26 May 2010

just a darn cute post

I have been super busy recently cos I'm starting a new job tomorrow as an activities coordinator with elderly patients. So I have been doing tons and tons of research. I thought I'd do a post on cute things that make me smile to lighten the mood!



These happy cupcakes make my day!



The tissues...I die! The sad little tissues are too cute!



You can't really go wrong with a pair of smooching wedding giraffes!



And last but not least...loved up ice creams! I would love this bag!

Sorry but I don't know the original sources of these images, if they are yours please email me and I will amend them or take them down of you wish!

Night lovlies, wish me luck for tomorrow!

Love Missy
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx