Friday 1 October 2010

to make a house a home....

Hi hi hi! I got some super exciting news today... Our application for am house got accepted and we get our keys on the 13th



It's a rented house for now but we are going to carry on saving till we can afford to buy! I am super excited to start getting it all set out as our own! I am going to spend lots of time looking at inspirational homes now to get tons of ideas fornwhen I get to do ours!

If you know of any cute home ideas please leave me a link, I'd love to see!

Love Missy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see photographs! Will keep my eyes peeled for cute ideas for you! A xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! We loved buying our home. Can't wait to see how you decorate!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx