Sunday 31 October 2010

pumpkins and christmas

Hi, today I have been doing Halloween and Christmas stuff. First of all we made our pumpkins! I don't have finished pics yet but here is Haydn getting completely stuck in!


I have also been starting some Christmas crafts. I started on a bunting advent calendar. I love red and green! It makes me feel all festive!


I'm trying to think if some lovely ideas to do with this chunky red and green wool


Any suggestions? Are you starting any festive crafts? Id love to know about them.

Night!
Love Missy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Awww...he's so cute! I didn't get to carve a pumpkin this year. Too busy. :( I can't wait to see what you make for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingerknitting! Make some fingerknitted garlands to string up round the house... They're so quick and easy to make, I made heaps last year whilst watching X Factor... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx