Sunday 3 October 2010

house sneak peeks

Good Evening! Back to my late night posting I see! I couldn't post yesterday as I was sat in a&e til 1am with an elderly friend of the family. Needless to say I am sleepy today! But...we still managed to get our house shopping started today. We ordered our sofas! I am so excited... We have gone for a pretty pinkish purple colour with a floral fabric. I can't wait to get them in the house!

This picture makes it look way more purple than it actually is, but you get the idea right?
Here are some other sneak peeks from other rooms.

Lots and lots of pretty fabric things.

Cute colours!

Egg cup cosies...I actually couldn't say no.

Beautiful bowls!

And some mint green.

And a little bit of luxury!
I have decided on my ideas for the living kitchen and bathroom. I am working on Haydns room (I'm so excited for that room) and I have no ideas for our room and I am still researching for the craft room ( which will double as an office for the mr.)
That's it for now!
Love Missy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx