Saturday 26 May 2012

Wedding Inspiration: Glass Bottles

I don't know about you but recently I am obsessed with all things glass, and vintage bottles and jars are no exception. As you probably already know, Pinterest is a vast source of beauty and inspiration (you can also easily lose a couple hours too!) and I came across this amazing arrangement, and it got me thinking about how I can incorporate my love of glass into our wedding.

found here




































How simple and elegant! I defiantly want to feature jars in my centrepieces and also took inspiration from the flowers that were used. I have never been sure of what flowers I love, but recently I've discovered Gerba's 




























which are truly breathtaking and I also love the idea of using wildflowers like in this pretty arrangement!


found here







































It's just beautiful and has got me totally in the mood for planning a spring time wedding!

Maybe, just maybe

Love Danielle 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx