Saturday 12 May 2012

The best start to the day



How good do these look? And you had better believe they taste as good as they look! For anyone that doesn't know I became a Slimming World consultant almost a year ago after discovering the plan for myself several months earlier. I know it's already the number one plan in the UK and I am so so pleased that it has recently made the transition abroad to the USA. If you haven't discovered it yet then please go check it out. I can't even begin to say how much it's changed my life, but that's not what this post is about. You want a healthy but oh so easy breakfast like this? Then read on for the recipe and how to:

You will need:
30g porridge oats 
1 Vanilla Mullerlight (175g fat free yogurt)
3 eggs

What you need to do:

Add the yogurt and oats together in a bowl. Add 3 beaten eggs and whisk well. Get a frying pan really hot and spray well with fry light (any 1 cal spray) and pour 1/4 of your batter into the pan. You need to make sure its really well cooked on the bottom before you flip it (or you may have a scrambled egg situation) once its cooked well flip it and brown the other side. Repeat with the rest of your batter and stack em up. Top with loads of fat free greek yogurt and tons of fresh berries!

I love this breakfast and so do my boys. Let me know what you think.
Love Danielle 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx