Friday 10 August 2012

Glorious Mornings Make My Day!

Nothing gets me going in the morning like sun blazing through the window. The English weather so far this year has been somewhat unpredictable and mostly grey, but you can bet we have made the most of every possible drop of sunshine!



























Days are very busy at the moment and I am working every day to get the perfect balance of family time, work, blogging, crafting, seeing lovely people and...well...sleeping every now and again. It's a constant juggling act, but if one day doesn't quite go as planned, I know I have the chance to start over again the next day. Most days begin with coffee and a little time to plan my day. Today however, routine is out the window as I am going to get my hair done, I am looking forward to doing a lot of nothing...until the boys get home of course!

What have you got planned for today?
Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx