Thursday 13 September 2012

Proud Mummy Moment no. 5794308262849

Oh my gosh you guys, my baby...that little boy of mine started school!! The day came round very quickly and in between uniform buying and obsessing over pack lunch versus school dinners, we managed to make it to day numero uno!! He looked absolutely adorable, and so grown up!






























Is he not too cute! Oh my gosh that smile melts my heart! For his first week he just does 2 hours in the afternoons but it has him totally wiped out! On the second day he came home and climbed into bed and slept almost right through! How on earth will he cope in 2 weeks going all day!



































We took plenty of the obligatory first day photos. I love that he is so grown up and started school beautifully, but there is a tiny bit of me that is sad he is growing so fast. My mission is to keep him cuddly, well mannered, good natured and kind. If I can succeed with this I will be a very happy mummy!

Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx