Tuesday 10 January 2012

Another year older...another year wiser

Well, it's gone past midnight so I guess that means I'm 27 now! So much has changed in the last year and I'm so happy to say it's all for the better. I sort of feel like some crazy cosmic event has made all the planets line up in the exact way to make my life better with everyday. To be honest I'm the happiest I've ever been and that's in every aspect of my life....er can we say dream come true?

source

I was having a look through the blog archives earlier and found my 26 before 27 list from a year ago. There were some I'm excited to say I completed like going to London, finishing my secret project, which was a patchwork quilt for my best friends wedding. Some, which I have to say will be on my list again...such as sticking to a skin routine (I suck with routines and get super lazy...hence the non clear skin yet) Then there are some which I didn't complete and after looking over them I've noticed that they are all 'my fun things' now don't get me wrong, I had a lot of fun being 26 but I also ploughed a lot of energy into setting up a business and being a mum/fiance and moving house etc so for this year my goals and my 27 before 28, will be separate! My goals are my goals and my 27 are going to fun projects that I WILL make time for this year! 

How do you decide your goals for the year? After alGoals in writting are dreams with deadlines.

Love Danielle 
xxx 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!
    I wrote a list of goals for the year on the 1st January, cliché much? I just tried to write realistic goals that I could keep and so far so good. I decided I wanted to do more crafts and actually get a project done instead of just half doing it so I'm doing a craft project a month, i think that's achievable. I'm also aiming to lose 25lbs by the end of june, hopefully that goes well too. And of course I'm making sure that myself and the boy go on regular dates :)
    Hope you've a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx