Friday 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding

Hello all on this beautiful day! It's hard not to be completely swept up in the hype that surrounded the Royal Wedding isn't it? Up until today I had tried too avoid it...all the tacky plastic bunting and memorobelia being shoved in your face all the time was a bit much, but today I have to admit I watched it on the T.V and thought it was pretty damn beautiful! Kate looked gorgeous in her dress and so did everyone else really. I really hope they can give the Royals a new identity rather then the stuck up boringness they portray at the moment. Plus how amazing that she is now a princess....what a dream!
source  
I can't find a good (availbale) picture of the wedding yet so this cute portrait of them will have to do! 


Congratulations,
Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx