Wednesday 20 April 2011

Red Velvet Whoopie Pie....OMG

Hi all, I was out and about this morning and decided that Haydn and I would take a little trip to Starbucks as a treat. When we got there I spied their new yummy looking range of petit four type treats. Haydn went for the pink glitter lolly and I had the red velvet whoopie pie.

source




wow wow wow...if you havent been and tried these yet I urge you to...or not if you are easily addicted to things! I can see how people are saying that these are the new cupcake...to die for...although maybe a little bit small (i wanted about 4!) I restrained myself and just had one...I totally recommend these if you fancy a super yummy treat with a difference!


Love Danielle
xxx

p.s I FINALLY got around to taking some photgraphs yesterday of some crafty projects of late...I will edit and share as soon as I can. Also, I can share the secret project this weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. these look so, so good! i can imagine wanting 4 as well

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx