Thursday 24 November 2011

Today was for....

Eating and looking at pretty things mostly!! I got to spend the morning with my little guy and dad in law and went for breakfast! Then I went to the sweetest town with my mum and looked in some of the prettiest shops I ever did see! I came out completely inspired for Christmas, my home and gifts to make! I'm going back tomorrow to take lots of snaps of these pretty places! Tomorrow when I go back though I will be taking my sketchbook, camera and the newest issue of Mollie Makes! 

This magazine magazine makes my month... the excitement of getting it through the post is just too much! If you haven't heard of it, then you need a subscription...now! It's choc full of crafty ideas, CUTE homes and amazing places to visit! Such a good read, I wish it came out weekly I really do! My project list just from this magazine is getting immense...oh to find some spare time! 

So, we also had a walk to the beach, I do love living so close to the sea, its pretty tranquil although a tad windy today!



Then just to round off a pretty blissful day I lost another pound at my Slimming World group tonight and then went out to dinner with my man, his dad and my boy! 

So how was your day? I know many of you guys waaaaaay over there in the US are celebrating thanksgiving! So Happy Thanksgiving to you all! 

Love Danielle
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx