Thursday 12 May 2011

passing on the creative spirit

Evening all! I'm away from home tonight... In fact I'm away for 2 nights! Eeep! I'm training for my new slimming world consultancy so I'm super excited, I am however already missing my boys! I will try and take lots of silly pics over the weekend if opportunity arises and maybe do a post about it later over the weekend. For now I want to share with you Haydns first ever drawing. He has been scribbling since he could grip a crayon but the other day he decided to draw a recognisable picture, and I think it's pretty damn good for a 3 year old.... Can you guess what it is....



It's a rocket going to the moon (which has craters!) and then grout his name on it, artist in the making? I think so, and here's the artist himself,



I'm off to have my dinner now...I think it's the first time I've eaten alone in a restaurant...hence blogging now rather than later! I think I'm secure enough to enjoy my own company for a few hours!

Have a good Thursday!

Love Danielle
xxx

P.s I have an exciting announcement on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable!! I can't wait until my little man is old enough to start drawing pictueres I can hang on the fridge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx