Friday 30 April 2010

cute finds

I have been out and about, scouring for lovely cute things to add to my various collections and I found these...


could this key be any more perfect for the curious key symbol. It is my favourite type of key in giant size! I'm looking forward to having this in my new house. It's a key hook...I might use it for necklaces though!

I got these tiny bottles from a car boot sale selling dolls house miniatures, I had to have them, I've wanted some like this for ages to make some Alice in wonderland style necklaces.

I also found some eensy weensy library books that I want to do something with also. I like super tiny or over huge at the moment! Lovely!

What inspires you today?

Love Missy
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx