Sunday 10 October 2010

keeping busy!

My goodness I have been busy these past few days. I think it's probably a good thing! We had a very brief trip to Leicester this weekend. We picked up our fridge freezer and went to ikea for the most immense shop ever! We now have wardrobes, drawers and desks for our house! I'm so excited about haydns room! Now obviously all that stuff would never fit in my teeny car so I have been driving this monster all weekend!




It was like driving a bus! It was pretty scary lol but i liked being up high :)




I also made this little guy as a custom purchase on etsy. Boris is winging his way to his new home!

Love Missy
xxx

P.s I am collecting up some cute items for a giveaway next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments. I will try to reply as soon as I can! xxx